Monday, December 14, 2009

A Graphic Design



This design is a really cool design to me because of the overall look of it. The creator used it as a design for a header in a website. This design was done in a program called Cinema 4D and Photoshop. This design caught my eye because I am a big fan of Photoshop. I just began working with Photoshop this semester and I must say that I am a true amateur of the program. Cinema 4D, I haven’t even used before. Designs like this just remind of the neat and creative things you can do with programs like these. Although I really do not know what this design is suppose to be of besides the different continents, it is still very pleasing to the eye. Being able to create something that may not have a clear meaning but is pleasing to the eye is a successful design to me because people are going to notice it anyways. That is the beauty about designs as opposed to other forms of information such as writing. A design can be about anything and look like anything and does not have to make sense at all. Contrary to what designers may want you to think of their design, designs are meant to be interpreted however the viewer wants. Some designs are just interpreted as a form of beauty and this design is an example.
Image Source:http://www.latentstrength.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment