Thursday, December 17, 2009

Selling your Soul in the Business of Entertainment

When I was browsing the internet for an artist, looking through pictures I came across a picture of that artist dead body autopsy. It was very horrific because that was something I was not planning on seeing so it was quite disturbing. It just was not like that for this particular celebrity; it was like that for many others as well who had past. Clearly these photographs were leaked from someone who had access to their bodies. The thought of taking a picture or stealing a photo of someone just so it could be leaked onto the internet is very disturbing to me. I know that it is all because of the money factor, people are given a lot of money for doing corrupt things like that. I know I could never do anything like that because I would never be able to forgive myself. Stealing pictures of a dead body just for money a person would have to remember that that was someone’s child/mother/father/brother/sister. In the entertainment business you have to learn not to sale yourself just for the purpose of getting money in your pocket. Having values and morals are always important to remember and carry within a workplace because it is easy to forget. I think that being true to yourself and not changing morals or values just for money purposes is a really important belief to have because there will always be temptations of scheming and corruptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment